Do you know how the integration of the OCEG CRG Capability Model (OCEG Redbook) into the Unified Compliance Framework® (UCF®) can help support your GRC efforts? Are you interested in having access to the OCEG Redbook?
If not, don’t miss an upcoming webinar being presented by Dorian Cougias, co-founder of Unified Compliance
. Space is limited – register now
With the inclusion of the the OCEG Redbook in the UCF, you can accomplish four critical compliance tasks that will support your GRC efforts more effectively:
You should attend this webinar if you:
- Extract Mandates: Define rules to extract Mandates from Citations within Authority Documents.
- Map Mandates to Common Controls: Map Mandates from all Citations to Common Controls, and when necessary, create new Common Controls.
- Report Mapping Accuracy: Calculate the percent of match accuracy when tagging Mandates and mapping them to Common Controls.
- Standardize Audits: Leverage a standardized structure for auditing the implementation of the Common Controls.
- Struggle to identify mandates from diverse governance, compliance and risk management sources.
- Wish you could more easily compare mandates across sources to find intersections.
- Want to see how the OCEG GRC Capability Model aligns to global guidance and required practices from hundreds of global sources.
This one-hour webinar is scheduled for Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. PST, 1:00 p.m. EST.
Don’t miss out – register to reserve your place today!OCEG
is the global, nonprofit think tank that invented GRC, an acronym that denotes the integration of governance, risk and compliance, but connotes so much more. OCEG informs, empowers, and helps advance more than 65,000 members worldwide with ideas, content, and certifications. Independent of specific professions, OCEG provides content, best practices, education, and certifications to drive leadership and business strategy through the application of the OCEG GRC Capability Model™
and the concept of Principled Performance®
. Members include c-suite, executive, management, and other professionals from small and midsize businesses, international corporations, nonprofits, and government agencies. Founded in 2002, OCEG is headquartered in Phoenix, AZ.
is the publisher of the world’s largest compliance library, the Unified Compliance Framework®
). Our scientific approach to overall compliance reduces cost, limits liability, and simplifies the compliance process. The UCF is available via the Common Controls Hub™, a SaaS portal which is also integrated via our API with most popular GRC solutions. Our latest product, UCF Mapper™, allows governance professionals to map regulations into the UCF with the same patented process used by the Unified Compliance mapping team and incorporate their own customized framework into their GRC software products. More information can be found at CommonControlsHub.com
, and UCFMapper.com
. Follow us on Twitter