Release Notes: 10.10.17
October 11, 2017
Updates to Common Controls Hub (CCH) were released between 9:30 - 9:45 AM Pacific time today.
Updates to UCF Mapper will be released between 3:30 - 5:00 PM Pacific time today.
We do not expect any production downtime, unavailability, inability to use the application.
- UCF Mapper: In Flight Project Dashboard
Added a dashboard to view all Public UCF Projects.
- UCF Mapper: Term Hierarchy double click target
Double Clicking a term in the term hierarchy now points to Research, instead of Compliance Dictionary.
- UCF Mapper: Slack Integration: Project Re-assignment
Users who have their slack integration set up will now automatically be added to the Project Slack channel when they are re-assigned to an existing project.
- UCF Mapper: AD Cataloging: Approver: Send back button
Approvers now directly send tasks back to the Mappers in AD Cataloging Projects.
- UCF Mapper: AD Cataloging Task description
Updated AD Cataloging Task descriptions to include the AD name used in the AD request.
- UCF Mapper: Citation Mapping Project Task status: Blocked
Added a new task status, Blocked, for all Citation Tagging Tasks that are waiting on term tasks to be approved.
- UCF Mapper: Map a Citation: Are there any more citations?
Added a last step to Map a Citation tasks, that will automatically create a new Map a Citation task when the user answers yes to the question "Are there any more citations?"
- CCH: Builds: Mismatched Mandated Common Control Count
Fixed the discrepancy among Mandated Common Control counts in Research and Common Controls spreadsheets vs Compliance Document from generated build.
- CCH: API: Additional Information Button
Fixed the wrapping issue with the Additional Information button in the API section.
- UCF Mapper: Common Control Match Details: missing term
Fixed the issue with some terms not appearing in Common Control Match Details.
- UCF Mapper: Training Projects: Match a Citation to a Common Control
Fixed the issue with Training Projects not accepting correct Citation to Common Control matches.
If you have any questions or concerns about this update, please contact email@example.com.
The UCF Team