Release Notes: 09.27.17
September 27, 2017
Updates to UCF Mapper will be released between 3:30 - 5:00 PM Pacific time today.
Updates to the CCH will be released between 5:00 - 6:30 PM Pacific time today.
We do not expect any production downtime, unavailability, inability to use the application.
- UCF Mapper: Nonstandard standalone tasks
Removed the extra step that appeared when the term matched to an existing Nonstandard, that asked users to migrate all the Nonstandard term relationships to a standard term.
- UCF Mapper: Standing Lexicographer assignments for Citation Mapping and Cataloging projects
The lexicographer role will now automatically be assigned to Citation Mapping and Cataloging projects.
- UCF Mapper: Unable to tag term notice
Updated the pop-up notice for terms that exist in Compliance Dictionary, but do not have the appropriate definition type: "This term does not have a noun, verb, or UCF Element definition so it cannot be tagged."
- Research: Show records for elements
Now displaying all records for elements by default.
- Research: Common Control details
Added new data to the Common Control details page: Impact Zone and Control Type
- Research: link elements
- Added the ability to hop from element to element from "Connected Elements" and "Relationships" sections.
- Research: Help Center
Added the question mark that links to the Research Help Center.
- UCF Mapper: Citation Mapping task redirect issue
Fixed the issue with Citation Mapping tasks not opening for users and redirecting them to the dashboard.
- UCF Mapper: Search unresponsive
Fixed the issue with searches displaying information, but were unresponsive.
- UCF Mapper: IE tagging extension
Fixed the issue with IE extending tagging to subsequent word.
- UCF Mapper: Training radio button display
Fixed the issue with radio buttons not aligning with text in Training section.
- CCH: Compare: incorrect hierarchy display of Common Controls
Fixed issue with Common Controls hierarchy displaying incorrectly in Compare.
If you have any questions or concerns about this update, please contact email@example.com.
The UCF Team