Release Notes: 10.04.17
October 4, 2017
Updates to UCF Mapper will be released between 3:30 - 5:00 PM Pacific time today.
We do not expect any production downtime, unavailability, inability to use the application.
- UCF Mapper: term hierarchy click target switch
Switched the Switch the click target behaviors for walking the term hierarchy to: 1 click = move to term's hierarchy; 2 clicks = open Compliance Dictionary
- UCF Mapper: drag and drop validation message
Now emphasizing the drag and drop validation message more.
- Research: Preserved Search Results
Now search results are preserved when users navigate to a details page and then return (back page) to the search.
- Research: Link Hierarchical elements to hierarchy instead of details page
Now linking to hierarchical elements in their hierarchy from other elements, instead of going straight to element details.
- Research: User Name display
Updated the user name display in Research to Match UCF Mapper.
- Research: Term sourced from Authority Document link
Now linking Authority Document sources for terms to Authority Document details in Research.
- UCF Mapper: drag and drop training tasks
Fixed the issue with drag and drop answers not being accepted.
- UCF Mapper: tags crossing word boundaries issue
Fixed the issue with tags crossing over word boundaries.
If you have any questions or concerns about this update, please contact email@example.com.
The UCF Team