Release Notes 10.19.17
October 19, 2017
Updates to Common Controls Hub (CCH) were released between 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM Pacific time today.
Updates to UCF Mapper will be released between 3:30 - 5:30 PM Pacific time today.
We do not expect any production downtime, unavailability, inability to use the application.
- CCH: API Vendor Access: New Application Pop-up text field update
Updated the text field titled "Authorization Website" to "Additional Information" to match the updated Button Name in API Manager.
- UCF Mapper: All tasks: Copy Mapper and Reviewer's answers
Added the ability to copy Mapper or Reviewer's answers for complex steps.
- UCF Mapper: New Term Tasks: Add Citation guidance to Task Details
Added Citation Guidance to the task details container in New Term Tasks created from Citation Tagging tasks.
- CCH: Builds: Mismatched Mandated Common Control Count
Fixed the discrepancy among Mandated Common Control counts in Research and Common Controls spreadsheets vs Compliance Document from generated build.
- UCF Mapper: New Common Control Tasks: cancel task failing
Fixed the issue with cancelled new Common Control tasks failing to go back to Citation Tagging tasks.
If you have any questions or concerns about this update, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The UCF Team