Release Notes 10.27.17
October 27, 2017
Updates to UCF Mapper will be released between 9:30 - 10:30 AM Pacific time today.
We do not expect any production downtime, unavailability, inability to use the application.
- UCF Mapper: Dispute Button
Changed the dispute button color to red for active disputes.
- UCF Mapper: Task Tracking
Added to ability to track tasks by each stage: mapping, reviewing, and approval. Users will now get credit when a task passes through their queue.
- UCF Mapper: Send Back Task Feature
Added the ability to send tasks back from the Approver directly to the Mapper.
- UCF Mapper: Is this a stub? text change
Updated the text for the stub step to: Is this a stub or are there no mandates?
- Research: Dictionary Citation and Common Control Count
Added Citation and Common Control use count next to definitions.
- Research: Hierarchies
Added a check for children to hierarchies so disclosure triangles will only appear next to hierarchy items with children.
- UCF Mapper: New Common Control Creation
Fixed the issues with New Common Control tasks not able to be completed.
- UCF Mapper: Copy Mapper & Reviewer's Citation to Common Control answer
Fixed the issue with copying Mapper & Reviewer's answers for Citation to Common Control matches not working.
If you have any questions or concerns about this update, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The UCF Team