IT Risk and Compliance Analyst, Lake Forest, IL , (Estimated Salary $80-120K +bonus)
December 12, 2018
Prestigious Firm is seeking an IT Risk and Compliance Analyst. This position drives compliance of global business units with Companys Global Risk Management and Compliance activities in alignment with Companys IT Risk Management and Compliance Program. Team member will assess processes to identify gaps in business processes and controls, and assist in the design and documentation of processes to address the gaps in order to drive compliance in alignment with the risk management framework. Additional responsibilities include design, implementation and facilitation of Risk Metrics and Measures and the Security Awareness programs.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
Job is an individual contributor.
- Works with business teams across the global organization to execute the ES Compliance and Risk Management program framework, extending processes as necessary to help business partners identify information risk and manage mitigation to an acceptable level
- Provides inputs to global risk management processes in developing controls needed for the mitigation of risk for business processes which are not compliant with information security and risk frameworks
- Lead other team members within the Risk and Compliance organization in assessing risk, developing appropriate controls and advising on creation of action plans to address gaps.
- Collaboratively works to influence and socialize ES strategies, standards, policies, procedures, communications and governance.
- Provides guidance with respect to needed changes to established IT Security policies based on day-to-day interactions with Company businesses.
- Serves as subject matter expert in providing advice to global business units regarding compliance with applicable frameworks including ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF), Cloud Controls Matrix (CCM) and standards including the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) as well as other frameworks and standards as required.
- Takes actions as directed to ensure business awareness of Data Privacy guidance, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and appropriate engagement of Data Privacy office, as needed.
- Provides advice to global business units on actions needed to align business requirements with relevant global security frameworks, standards, policies, and procedures.
- Proactively provides relevant inputs to the global risk framework based on the latest government and industry information regarding new threats and vulnerabilities and communicate relevant information to appropriate teams, soliciting action plans if needed.
- Coordinates deployment and measurement of security awareness efforts across Company global business units
- Works closely with global business, contract and legal teams to assess proposed terms and conditions, align with appropriate risk profile and provide feedback on changes needed.
For more info. Go To: https://www.careerboard.com/us/en/search-jobs-in-Lake-Forest,-Illinois,-USA/IT-RISK-AND-COMPLIANCE-ANALYST-756D5D225B694FE4/