string(4) "2836" string(0) ""
client is a major vendor of ServiceNow and is looking for a skilled ServiceNow Consultant to come onboard on a contract OR contract to hire basis. They are looking for a strong Consultant with client facing experience to lead the first parts of discovery, scope, and requirements gathering for multiple implementations in their pipelines. A strong background in ITIL/ITSM is a must for this career expanding opportunity. Call 512-649-1070 to learn more,Click here to Apply!
* Candidate will need to have extensive experience with ServiceNow implementations, workflow engines, and have familiarity with ITIL processes.
* Particular emphasis is on the Asset Management, Configuration & Discovery tool implementation as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance & Unified Compliance Framework library as well as roles-based security while ensuring successful integration with other SN modules (e.g. Incident, Request Fulfillment, Change, and Problem).
* Must have strong development skills and will be responsible for coding and testing technical solutions.
* The candidate must be able to bridge the gap between the defined business processes and technical requirements.
* Must be able to follow software development processes, follow a detailed project plan and generate work estimates.
* The candidate must be able to take assignments and direction from agency management and technical lead staff.
Minimum experience required:
* (8 years)Experience gathering and documenting functional and technical requirements.
* (3 years)Experience with ServiceNow development, scripting and configuration (specifically client scripting, business rules, UI policies, roles and workflows)