Senior Security Solutions Engineer Chameleon Integrated Services Fort Meade, MD (Salary Not Disclosed)
December 3, 2018
MUST HAVE AN EXISTING Top Secret Security Clearance (Required)
We are a growing information technology company based in St. Louis Mo, and Bowie MD, that offers its employees a culture of success, diversity in the workplace and the ability to work with leading edge technology that is revolutionizing federal IT infrastructure.
We are seeking forward thinking candidates that have strong experience in operational support and can help take to the next level in a pro-active stance.
Chameleon Integrated Services has expertise in operations management, quality systems, data operation and cybersecurity.
We secure some of the most sensitive data for the Department of Defense and for other U. S. federal government agencies.
We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees, and we believe in promoting from within.
Offer a Full Benefits package including:
- Competitive Employee Health Insurance options including dental-100% company paid vision plan-401K plan with generous company match and no vesting period-100% company paid Life insurance-100 % company paid long and short-term disability insurance-Training allowance-PTO and more..
- Cybersecurity Engineer (STIG)
- Chameleon Integrated Services is currently looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer to support one of our federal clients.
- As the STIG SME on a team of skilled professionals, you will serve as a key resource for independently validating and verifying that customer capabilities are in compliance with all security policies.
- Serves as Principal Cybersecurity Engineer by resolving total system problems, or technology problems as they relate to cybersecurity requirements through the application of analytical and systematic approaches.
- Specifically, resolve technical and non-technical STIG and cybersecurity control findings and update documentation.
- Provides cybersecurity engineering support through planning, design, development, testing, demonstration, integration of information systems.
- Develops, delivers, and maintains engineering documentation on processes and procedures for internal and external use.
- Provides supplemental system engineering support for hardware/software, concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.Required
Experience in STIGs and working in SCAP and STIGViewer.
For More Info. Go To: https://www.helpwanted.com/0896f8d7c2884-Senior-Security-Solutions-Engineer-job-listings