Internal Audit Associate, Jakarta, Indonesia (Salary Not Disclosed)
October 8, 2019
- Minimal 1 year experience in related field (Internal Audit, ISO 27001 certification projects, Operation Audit, etc)
- No experience will be given Internship opportunity instead
- Highly independent and understand project management
Job Description :
- Develop and design policy, procedure, templates guidelines based on industry standards / regulation / framework.
- Understand scope and schedule internal audit plan calendar Conduct internal audit based on calendar plan and assess effectiveness and efficiency of controls implemented.
- Carry out internal audit for IT infrastructure / support function based on unified compliance : ISO 27001 and highlights risks and gaps.
- Publish report to stakeholders / management and follow up till closure. Provide communications & documentations to management.
- To devise a mechanism for bringing improvements to security posture based on RCA / Trend analysis of (Internal and External) audit reports.
Track and measure the improvements to closure for critical risks.
Go To: http://bit.ly/35cFMdj