KPMG’s IT Risk Consulting professionals help provide clients confidence on their IT delivery and the true potential of technology investments and provide them with the information they need to meet their strategic and financial goals.
• Senior Associate: At least 5 years experience in information security. Understanding of ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, Privacy, COBIT, ITIL. BCM will be advantageous.
• Manager: At least 7 years experience in information security. Understanding of ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, Privacy, COBIT, ITIL. BCM will be advantageous.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering. Candidates with other additional
certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CCNA, CCNP, and Certified Ethical Hacking or equivalents would be an
• Oil and Gas, telecom or CNI sector experience will be an advantage.
• Strong project / program management skills.
• Broad understanding of the information security knowledge.
• A team leader with good communication, presentation, report writing and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
For more info. Go To: http://bit.ly/32rAXfa