Lead Governance Risk & Compliance Analyst, BigCommerce, Austin, TX (Salary not Disclosed)
October 8, 2020
The work involves supporting our compliance programs, working with our teams to implement risk improvement processes and projects. BigCommerce is committed on being a leader in Information Security in the e-commerce space. Your skills and your passion for protecting data and ensuring compliance will be a large factor in BigCommerce’s future success.
What you’ll do
- Function as a GRC lead within our Cybersecurity Team, leading by example, being diplomatic yet firm, fair, flexible and consistent in deploying industry-standard information security best practices and applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
- Assistance in evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of the BC Integrated Secure Controls Framework (BC SCF) built from Industry Standards such as NIST, ISO 27001, PCI DSS around technology controls, including, but not limited to Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Logical Security, Data interfaces, availability/redundancy, and Cyber / Info security
- Preparing supporting evidence, documenting test plans which clearly describes the audit procedures performed, results of testing and conclusions reached for various processes.
- Facilitating independent auditors
- Conduct third party risk assessments
- Designing technology diagrams detailing the systems and their dependencies during the audit process
- Assisting with the Department’s data collection and analytics efforts and Internal Audit report preparation
- Assisting in the development and tracking of control recommendations for corrective action/improvement
- Work with Internal business units including engineering stakeholders to identify and continuously improve departmental practices
For more Info. Go to: https://theucf.info/cWTh1x