SOX Compliance Consultant, RPG, Indianapolis, IN (Salary Not Disclosed)
November 16, 2020
RGP has a unique consulting model that provides opportunities for consultants to work in different ways. Most consultants work in a model where they have the flexibility and autonomy to choose projects aligning to their experience, skills and desired lifestyle.
Other opportunities exist in team-based, strategy and solutions work. In all models, you will feel the full support of RGP to assist you in your work and guide you on your chosen path.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As a SOX Compliance Consultant, you will create, review and analyze data pertaining to information system functions of our clients.
You will be responsible for monitoring Sarbanes-Oxley compliance efforts and identifying areas of potential improvement for key processes and procedures.
ATTRIBUTES OF CONSULTANTS WITH RGP
- Respect for people and opinions and confidently offer your point-of-view with clients and among colleagues
- A drive for proactively cultivating relationships with clients and colleagues
- Optimism when faced with challenges and complex situations, coupled with the drive to solve client issues
- Dedication to continuous improvement and development of your skillset and talents
- A strong personal identification with RGP’s values loyalty, integrity, focus, enthusiasm, accountability and talent
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Work with various process owners to create and update process documentation, flowcharts and process risk assessments
- Coordinate and track internal and external control testing progress and identify control gaps and remediation efforts
- Ensure internal controls over financial reporting are sound and effective to ensure compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act ("SOX")
- Assist in the execution of SOX assessment programs by providing thorough and reliable identification of in-scope accounts and locations, and planning, testing, documenting and reporting of the effectiveness of financial reporting for delivery to senior management and external committees
For more Info. Go to http://go.tagvault.org/qH2YSU