Risk Advisory Internal Audit for Desai Haribhakti and Company in Mumbai (Estimate provided by employer ₹7,50,000 /yr (est.))
May 11, 2022
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for executing engagements in the areas of enterprise risk management, operational risk management, internal audits, and process reviews, regulatory compliances
- Identification of cost saving/reduction opportunities
- Developing insightful analysis about business and their strategic and operational implications
- Analyse data from multiple angles, looking for trends that highlight areas of concerns or opportunities
- Perform audits and readiness consulting based on unified compliance.
- Handle audit assignments, review all paperwork and audit reports.
- Help to verify the exactness of different financial situations as they relate to liabilities, assets, expenditures, receipts, and other transactions.
- Guide and advise the team in the organization to ensure that the development and processes adopted are legal, and work to achieve a wide range of organizational goals.
- Recommend different methods that could help to enhance and improve control procedures.
- Ensure all daily/monthly reports are processed accurately and efficiently to meet internal standards and team goals.
- Assist in preparation of annual plan.
- Perform process walkthroughs to identify key risk and able to implement controls against the same
- Make risk-avoiding adjustments to current methods of operation in order to minimize their future risks
- Ensure that identified bugs/issues are well defined and root causes are identified and suggest remedial action plan/ process improvement points for rectifying the gaps identified
- Prepare a risk-management budget
For more info.: https://theucf.info/1idXwn