Cybersecurity, Risk & Compliance Project Manager for Verizon in Temple Terrace, FL & Ashburn, VA (salary not disclosed)
June 10, 2022
What you’ll be doing...
The Verizon Project Manager, will support the Professional Services and provide the project management of PS engagements via activities and report tracking, meeting notes, engagement tracking, project progress and utilizing of resources in accordance with PS Security services and related consulting services. This includes, but not limited to:
- Project Management of PS services & solutions
- Ensure delivery team is meeting contractual commitments
- Evangelizing the product portfolio
- Collaboration within the team and with other Verizon Services teams, Managed Security Services, Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Partners, and contract management
Where you'll be working...
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for...
The Project Manager will have project management background with hands on experience in project management related to networking, network/cyber/information systems, financial tracking, risk assessments, governance, or risk compliance. The Project Manager must also possess excellent oral and written communication skills to be able to articulate and communicate project status and recommendations in a clear and concise manner to the appropriate target audience.
You will need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevantwork experience.
- Experience in a field related to cyber security governance, risk, and compliance, audits & assessments, or support and delivery of IT/Cyber security services, methods and practices.
- Project or program management related expereience Information Technology, or Information Security related to Cyber Risk, and Security Compliance.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security, Risk andCompliance
- Project Management certification within 12 months of employement.
- Experience utilizing Project Management utilities, tools, and tracking applications.
- Willingness to travel 25 % of the time.
It’s even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Master’s Degree in a relevant subject matter such as Project Management, Program Management, Cyber Security, or Information Technology related degree.
- Communication and presentation skills, and be comfortable and competent in presenting to both group managers and to technical staff.
- At least one additional industry recognized IT Security Certification.
- Certificates from SANS (GIAC), ISACA (CISM, CISA, CRISC), ISC(2) (CCSP, CCFP, CSSLP, HCISSP, SSCP), or other Network Security related certification.
- Industry Certification for Project Management (APM, CPMP, PRINCE2, CompTIA Project+, CSM, CAPM, PMP).
- Knowledge of security controls, security and risk frameworks and tools/platforms such as Unified Compliance Frameworks, Alyne, ISO, NIST, VERIS, OWASP, FFIEC, FAIR, etc. and mapping of risk assessment activities to multiple risk and compliance frameworks.
- Experience in delivery or supporting large & complex global cyber security enterprise networks.
- Public speaking experience and skills in developing and presenting cyber security topics to a diverse audience both in person and via “virtual” means such as web conferencing.
- Experience with standard office applications such as Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Slack, video/web conferencing tools and platforms
For more info on Ashburn, VA: https://theucf.info/GVPHu4
For more info on Temple Terrace, FL :https://theucf.info/TB9a9q