Risk Analyst for DTCC in Tampa, FL (salary not disclosed) UCF
September 12, 2023
Job Summary/Basic Function:
Technology Risk Management Core Automation drives operational efficiencies within the IRMDS team using various tools such as MS PowerBI, MS Power Automate, shell/PowerShell scripts, Navex dashboards and workflows and approved artificial intelligence tools from Protiviti, Unified Compliance Framework etc.
Additional staffing is required to assist with cyber security controls mapping and tool.
- Understand cyber and IT best practices including knowledge of frameworks, guidelines, and regulations (i.e., NIST Cybersecurity Framework, FFIEC, NYSDFS) to assist with automation of mapping internal controls across additional frameworks and regulatory requirements using carious tools
- Coordinate and complete proof of concept testing of approved artificial intelligence tools
- Complete POC testing based on scheduled dates
- Document POC setup, configuration, and results
- Identify gaps across internal controls and regulatory requirements/other frameworks.
- Document gaps
For more info. https://hubs.ly/Q0220vsK0